It took me awhile to sit down with Muse to gather a working goal list. I gained inspiration to sit and do this from Franny Marie’s blog post on Changing your To-Do list into Goal List. I tested how realistic the goals were in January and I’m happy with the outcome. I’ve actually been able to hit the immediate ones. We came up with the following:
- Five posts a month. Towards the end of January, I learned that I needed to space them out more through the next months.
- 100+ views a month.
- Learning how to keep traffic when I am not posting new posts
- Learn the basics of blogging and implement it
- Clear and concise planning and posts that represent the blog.
- 3 Instagram pics a week
- Keep our Free Flow Fridays on Instagram going
- Finish our About Me pages
- Finish my ‘Brand Audit’ page from my Initiation Kit from Cerries Mooney.
- Brainstorm on Logos
- Reintroduce the blog and describe what Embrace the Madness offers.
These monthly micro-goals will contribute to the vision of grounding the blog to where I know what I’m trying to say and offer to my audience. I will feel at ease when coming to posts and come up with ideas. I can focus on growing my writing skills and focus on my grammar and punctuation. Come to you from a place of strength. Then ending 2018 transition myself into novel writing as well.
These are my goals for the new year or at least six months into 2018.