Day 12: Find 10 random words and create your own definitions.
I chose some words that popped in my head and one’s that I really like.
- Writer- A person who believes in their imagination. A creator of beautiful unheard of worlds. An illusionist. A kid at heart. An artist.
- Dreams- Subconscious desires of the heart and/or gas of the imagination.
- Peace- A feeling of calmness in the midst of chaos. An untapped place inside the heart, mind, and soul that helps center yourself.
- Dreamer- A person who connects well outside the realm of society. A person who inhabits their inner mind, hopes, and desires. Sometimes seen floating on clouds.
- Love- Something that’s everywhere waiting for you. Something that can be created from inside and fill the entire world.
- Music- Where some of the heart of humanity lies. The first and best therapist, sometimes called one of the spiritual guides.
- Books- A journey disguised as a small paper filled with wonderful words. A time capsule. A portal of wonderment.
- Soul/Spirit- You inner being that feeds off and brings out what you put in it. Drives you to become the best, or worst depending how it’s fed, in you.
- Meditation- A moment of calmness to get in touch with your Soul. A place where you can finally hear you heart, mind, and soul come together as one.
- Butterfly- A symbol of many symbols. A symbol of freedom; beauty; acceptance; maturity.
Thanks for taking a step into Quanisha Dictionary.
This weeks prompts: