I can say with so much excitement that this is my favorite out of this series. I couldn’t get enough. It was a fantastic movie. I’m so happy they were able to recover themselves greatly.
Seeing the previews, I was excited but still didn’t get the haunting part. During the movie, I was like that makes perfect sense and flows together so well. This was the second movie I watched where the audience clapped after the movie ended. Such an enjoyable horror movie.
So the points I loved in the movie:
- It was more than a horror movie. We were dealing with both supernatural and the mundane conflicts. A perfect blend of action and horror. Two of my favorite genres.
- The plot was fantastic and to me everything made sense.
- I loved the familiar faces and how it combined with the first two
- I was surprised and I feel like it’s rare to be surprised in a horror movie that’s not like a jump scare. The point in the plot where it connected I was like oh shit, I did not see that coming.
- It pointed out to me by someone that the way they use the music is very well done to make you scared at the right times and feeds the atmosphere.
- Elise’s past and her talents were really interesting to hear about. This is one of the reason I would want to see it again because I want to understand it more.
By the end, I was hoping for another movie, the total opposite of the third one. Also, it was mentioned that this movie related somehow to the Sinister series, which I definitely will have to research a bit more about. I would buy this movie just to watch it along with the first two.
I commend Adam Robitel who directed this movie and of course James Wan produced it and everyone else who worked hard to gift us with this gem to start off 2018.
That first sentence had me like “WHOOOAAAA! no she did not just say that.”
But I trust your judgment and with this review, I will be going to the theaters soon to see it (hopefully before it leaves the theater)
lol I know, it is a bold statement because Two was pretty good too. I can’t wait to see what you think about it.
Reblogged this on M. Sydnor Jr. and commented:
I forgot that was this weekend, I cant wait to see it
Yeah it came out last weekend. You need to see it
Reblogged this on adaratrosclair and commented:
REBLOGGED thanks to msydnorjr’s reblog! 🙂 I haven’t watch a horror movie in the past seven years (in the movie theater) so, maybe I’ll check this one out.
It’s definitely worth a check out 😊😊
Thank you for the reblog ♥️
You’re most welcome. 🙂