Let’s get into it.
1. Annabelle- I saw this last Friday when it came out and I swear this is became my favorite movie. It was everything I could ask for in a scary movie. Annabelle is terrifying and gives my body that push of adrenaline that I crave. I’m definitely planning on seeing it again. Just that good.
2. Insidious chapter 2- I love this one better than the first one although the first one was pretty good. This one turned me into a lover by the plot. Very very good plot and tie in to the first Insidious. Answered every question I had been wondering since the beginning movie. I love when I get those ‘ah ha’ moments in movies as my brain can click things together.
3. The Conjuring- The Conjuring is one of the best horror movies that has a lot of information to learn about the paranormal side of reality. I learned a lot with this movie and if you weren’t a believer of this kind of stuff in the beginning this movie will make you question that decision.
4. The Prisoners- One of my favorite Thriller movie as of now. This movie is ridiculously good. Both Jake Gyllenhaal and Hugh Jackman are the best actors and the plot of this movie kept my brain thinking.
5. What Lies Beneath- Movie from 2000 and I still love this movie. I used to watch this every single time it came on. I think I like this because like The Prisoners it forced me to play the guessing game which I love to do. I also love the paranormal aspect of the ghost.
6. Premonition- I fell in love with this movie and everything about it. It was an awesome movie that challenged me. I feel like I went through the whole emotional spectrum with this movie.
7. Underworld Movies- Ahhh these are my absolute favorite vamp and were movies. I love Kate Beckinsale and her badass ways in this movie.
8. Nightmare on Elm Street Movies- Dreams are my thing so having a monster/villain who preyed on you in your dreams was enough to give me chills. I loved mostly all the movies made with Freddy. I remember watching this at a young age and watching all of them. I was never truly scared but the concept was original and great.
9. Halloween Movies- There have been countless movies out with these series of movies and I have loved every single one (I take that back, Halloween Three did not make sense to me.) Anyway, Halloween is a classic just like Nightmare on Elm street, can’t beat the classics.
There are more movies that I could go on and on about, it was hard making this list because there are so many horror/thriller ones that I like. Plus I usually forget all the movies I’ve watched so I couldn’t remember them all.
There’s still time to add new ones to my favorites list this October. Ouija and Dracula are my next movies I’m hoping to go see. I’m really excited that they are making more scary movies. Also, Insidious chapter 3 too next year. Get ready and get excited people!